Things are going great around our "neck of the woods." Here are a few things that happened last week:
1. we gave our mortgage underwriters more paperwork- and still have two more things to track down or sign. we're getting there.
2. the house's realtor is getting an estimate for painting up some cracked/peeling paint around the house. we're awaiting this estimate so we can select what else we'd like to have fixed up prior to closing.
3. we bought a bunch of seeds to start inside for our future garden. yay gardening! I am very excited to see what I can grow.
4. we bought a couch! it's a nice L-shaped sectional that will be perfect in the living room.
5. we have a showing of our apartment on Wednesday- we are very lucky to have an opportunity to break our lease at our apartment if they can find people to move in. This could save us a lot of money!
6. we bought two lamps that I plan to paint for our living room. I'll post pictures as I embark on this project.
7. we ate Easter dinner with the family and now our bellies are full of ham and sweet potatoes. yum.
8. we have 22 days left! it will go by very very quick.
good times.
Well- I've got a few papers to grade and some laundry to fold- so I better bolt. Have a great week family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment